Welcome to KtobeSuryoye, a comprehensive resource for Syriac Orthodox books!
And he said to them, go into all the world, and proclaim my gospel into the whole creation. - Mark 16:15
ܘܶܐܡܰܪ ܠܗܽܘܢ ܙܶܠܘ ܠܥܳܠܡܳܐ ܟ݁ܽܠܶܗ ܘܰܐܟ݂ܪܶܙܘ ܣܒ݂ܰܪܬ݂ܝ ܒ݁ܟ݂ܽܠܳܗ ܒ݁ܪܺܝܬ݂ܳܐ ܀ ܡܪܩܘܣ - 15:16
KtobeSuryoye: Syriac resources is a digital project and is initiated to proclaim the Word of God by making the ancient heritage of the Syriac Orthodox Church accessible to believers through the internet.
Our purpose is to create a digital library containing books of the Syriac Orthodox tradition and to bring the Word of God closer to everyone. In this regard, we are happy to provide the full texts of the following books vocalized and thus clearly readable online.
- - Bet Gazo - The Treasury of Chants
- - Šḥimo - The Book of Common Prayer (+ audio)
- - M'ad'edono - The Book of Church Festivals
- - Lectionary - The Pauline epistles according to the liturgical calendar
- - Ḥusoyo - The prayers of absolution (forgiveness) (under development)
- - Hymnal - According to the liturgical calendar
- - Holy Mysteries - The Eucharist, Baptism, Holy Matrimony, Penance rites, Anointing of the Sick and Departion (coming soon)
- - The Syriac New Testament according to the Peshitta tradition (through syriacbible.nl)
Please note that this website is still under development, which means that new content is continuously added. Audio is now added to several books. When seeing this symbol H, please click on same to reveal the audio controls.
The website now supports dark mode. To enable, press the ◑ button on top of a page.
Although we aim to make many books available online, we do encourage everyone to purchase paper books (click here for the Mor Ephrem book shop). Without the existence of these books, it was impossible to create this website.